Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Fantasy Football Championship Game

For the first time in about 6 years, I have actually made it to the finals and I will be playing, as the #1 seed, for the championship vs. the #6 seed. It sounds like I should win right? As Lee Corso would say.....Not so fast my friend! Most of my starters will not be playing because their teams have clinched playoff berths and will be resting. Now, I have to scour the waiver wires and hope that my pickups will score enough for me to win! What a horrible way to try and win a title! Because I drafted and selected the star players for the best teams, I will now be trying to win a title with this lineup:

QB- Vince Young
RB - Dominic Rhodes
RB - Steven Jackson
RB/WR - Najeh Davenport
WR - Marty Booker
WR - Torry Holt

I dont like my chances!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't know anything about fantasy football, but I do know about Vince Young. All I can say is "don't underestimate his ability to get it done". Good luck!