Friday, December 26, 2008

A Very Merry Christmas!!

What a GREAT Christmas we had this year!! It was so much fun to play Santa again and this year I think Marlee actually understood it better and had more fun. It was the first one where she actually knew what she wanted and got from SANTA! I have a video of it and some pictures I will post below.... I had a great one too as I recieved not ONE but TWO FATHEADS! I got a "Big Papi" FATHEAD from my brother and a Boston Red Sox one from my wife. I also got a MSTATE neon logo light for my room and a cool MSU neon clock as well. I got a nice electric razor, a new slim pocket bible and some clothes. It was good for me. Shelley got some perfume she wanted and a new hair straightner as well as clothes and Bath and Body works stuff too. We had a GREAT Christmas but most of all is the greatest gift of all in our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and celebrating his birth.






No comments: