Thursday, January 22, 2009

We're Moving!

Well Shelley and I put our house up for sale early in January and within 5 days we had an offer on it! We made a counter offer and she accepted! We are really excited and feel like God really blessed us! We will be moving into my grandmother's house in East Columbus where she and my grandfather lived for many many years! It is a nice house with more room than what we have now and so many memories in it that we hope to cherish for many more years to come! We will be able to pay off most of our debt from the sale of our old house and start a new adventure in the lofe of our family! We have to move quickly and we will be closing in just a few weeks so we have a lot to do in a short period of time! I will post picutres as soon as I can! Hope all is well and God Bless You!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

That is awesome!! Good luck with everything :)