Friday, February 15, 2008

Big game at "The Hump" tommorrow!


At 3:00 tommorrow, Mississippi State squares off against Arkansas to try and gain a 2 game advantage in the SEC Western Division. The crowd will be electric and I look forward to one heck of a ballgame. I think we will avenge our butt whooping in Fayetteville just a few weeks ago. That game was not MSU basketball and an average 3 point shooting team in Arkansas shot the lights out from behind the arc. I don't believe that will happen tommorrow! We play well at home and I think we will come out victorious.
I look for Jarvis "SWAT" Vanardo to control the game down low on the defensive end and look for Jamont and Charles Rhodes to control the game on the offensive end.
My prediction? I will go with MSU 74 Arkansas 67. Jamont will be the player of the game with 19 points, 7 boards, 9 assists!
GO DAWGS!

No comments: