Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Marlee Grace is growing up so fast.....

Just the other day we were playing in the house and she looked up at me and said, "Mon daddy...". And I thought did she just tell me to come on??? Then she grabbed my hand and took me to the backdoor and said, "I wan go outsie daddy." It was so funny. So we went outside and played on the swing and ran around with Chipper (Our yellow lab).

She is getting so big and just amazes Shelley and I everyday. She tells Shelley, "I wan tak a bath momma." Or "I want bite." Or "I want nack (snack)"

And she loves to dance and sing. Anytime music comes on she breaks it down and dances and sings. I have some videos on youtube of her dancing and posted on on this blog last week.

I hope all is well with your families and God Bless!

No comments: