Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday!


Welcome to Super Bowl 42! It's time to break out the hot wings, coacktail weenies and cold drinks. It's time to get ready to watch over 50 million dollars worth of Super Bowl commercials that I can't stand and it's time to watch the Patriots absolutly destroy the Giants and make history by being the first team to go 19-0 in a season! I'm pulling for the Patriots for several reasons. Like my brother said on his blog, http://matthaines.blogspot.com/, I'm rooting for the Pats because of:
1.) Tom Brady - He is a Michigan Man and he dates supermodels for a hobby!
2.) I hate any team from NY!
3.) I can't stand Eli Manning because he is overrated and living off of daddy and brother Peyton.
4.) Because the Pats are from Boston and that is where my beloved Red Sox hail!
I'm not a diehard Pats fan but I did decide to rrot for them when Brady went there. I don't live and die by the Pats like I do the Red Sox, but I really dont have an NFL team so I figured why not root for a Michigan Man?
My predition? Pats 38 Giants 20

1 comment:

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

what a sorry piece of crap. u were wearing a shockey jersey during the super bowl and talking good about eli. i don't believe u are saying he is living off his dad and brother. his dad never even made it to the playoffs, what did he do special? eli has been in the playoffs the last three years and has now won a super bowl 5 years sooner than his unbelievable brother that he lives off of, WHAT A JOKE. congrats patriots fans for pulling off the biggest choke ever to a horrible quarterback and his team.
GO GMEN YOUR SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!